Upon acceptance of the Terms & Conditions, you authorize Lakeside Resort Properties and Mountain Luxury Lodging to charge your credit card for reservation charges, damages, cleaning costs, theft, and other charges incurred during your stay. You are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. Further, you release Lakeside Resort Properties and Mountain Luxury Lodging from responsibility for loss of valuables or from liability resulting from accident or injury while on its Property.
1. PAYMENTS: A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival and will automatically be charged to the credit number on file. Guest will also be charged a Property Cleaning Fee. In addition, Utah requires a state sales and lodging tax of 11.35%.
2. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Damage deposits are required on select Properties. Upon satisfactory inspection of the Property, a refund of the damage deposit will be released within three business days of guest checkout.
3. CANCELLATIONS: Reservations canceled outside of 31 or more days prior to arrival will incur a one night penalty. Reservations canceled within 30 days or less of arrival are non-refundable. Travel insurance through CSA Travel is available to protect your investment.
- If Reservation is canceled 31 days or more prior to arrival, Guest will receive a refund minus first night’s stay.
- If Reservation is canceled within 30 days or less of arrival, all payments will be forfeited. We strongly recommend you purchase Travel Insurance.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of cancellation.
- No refunds for early departure if within 30 days of check-in date.
5. TRAVEL PROTECTION: Travel Insurance protection is optional. It is strongly recommended you acquire this protection. It provides insurance coverage that that only applies during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon those other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home, and automobile insurance policies. If you have any questions about coverage, call your insurer.
Purchasing travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service offered by Lakeside Resort Properties or Mountain Luxury Lodging.
Lakeside Resort Properties and Mountain Luxury Lodging employees are not qualified or authorized to:
- Answer technical questions about the benefits, exclusions, and conditions of any of the insurance offered.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the prospective insured’s existing insurance coverage.
To add this valuable coverage after original booking, you must do so before final payment is made.
6. UNAVAILABILITY: If, for any reason beyond the control of Management, the Property becomes unavailable, Management may substitute a comparable unit or cancel this Agreement and refund in full all payments made by Guest.
7. APPROVED GUESTS AND USE: All Guests planning to occupy the Property must be approved by Management prior to reservation confirmation.
- Minimum age to rent is 25. If party is all adults, all guests must be at least 25 years of age.
- Primary Reserving Guest must provide a valid state identification is required. This must be received by Management prior to arrival.
- Management desires to provide a peaceful stay for all guests. Parties or gatherings which disturb the peaceful enjoyment of neighbors and other guests are strictly prohibited. Bachelor and bachelorette parties, or similar, are not allowed. Parties of any kind that might disturb peaceful enjoyment of neighbors is strictly prohibited.
- Primary Reserving Guest must be an occupant for entire reservation period. Primary Reserving Guest is responsible for any guests that using the Property during the term of this agreement.
- Guest may not exceed Maximum Occupancy for Property at any time. If the Property is used, in any way, by more than the maximum allowed guests.
- Guest and all others may be required to immediately leave the Property or be removed from the Property.
- Guest forfeits its right to return of any monies collected.
8. RULES, REGULATIONS: NO COMMERCIAL USE. Guest agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted at any time on the Property or delivered to Guest. Properties are privately owned and are subject to Homeowner Association Rules and Regulations. Guest shall not, and shall ensure that Guest and licensees of Guest shall not:
- Disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other Guests of the building in which Property is located or its neighbors.
- Use the Property for any commercial or unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, using, manufacturing, selling, storing, or transporting illicit drugs or other contraband.
- Violate any law or ordinance.
- Commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
9. GARAGE DOOR OPENER: If applicable, the garage door opener will be on the kitchen counter, and should be left on the kitchen counter. Lost or missing garage door openers will result in a charge of $100 each. Garage door opener will be on the kitchen counter at time of check in.
10. CHECK IN – CHECK OUT – ACCESS CODE:
- An access code will be emailed to Guest. This access code will work at 4:00 p.m. the day of arrival and discontinue working at 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- CHECK–IN TIME: Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Early check-in time may be available for an additional fee if available and scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- CHECK-OUT TIME: Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Late check-out time may be available for an additional fee.
11. HOT TUB: Use the hot tub at your own risk. If your rental Property has a hot tub, you agree to the following:
- Use is restricted to individuals 18 years and older.
- Anyone with diabetes, heart disease, high or low blood pressure or any serious illness should consult a physician before entering the hot tub.
- Elderly persons and pregnant women should consult a physician before using a hot tub.
- No person under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol may use the hot tub.
- No jumping or diving.
- Do not bring glass in or near the hot tub.
- Limit soaking time to 15 minutes.
- Do not use soap or oils in hot tub.
- Turn off jets and replace hot tub cover after use.
- Do not use hot tub if water temperature is above 104 degrees.
- Use only the parking space(s) associated with your rental Property; contact management for additional spaces.
- Boat/PWC/Snowmobile/ATV parking: If bringing a boat, PWC, Snowmobiles or ATV’s, park trailers in designated parking assigned to the Property ONLY if the trailer fits (i.e. does not hang over the sidewalk or into the road).
- Reserve boat parking with HOA (if applicable). HOA’s require 48 hours advance reservation; a fee is required. The Homeowner’s Association is not associated with Lakeside Resort Properties or Mountain Luxury Lodging.
- A violation of the boat/PWC/Snowmobile/ATV trailer parking policy/restriction at some Properties may result in fines of up to $100 per incident and/or towing by the Homeowner’s Association.
- ATV’s and Snowmobiles may NOT be ridden on the Property. A fine of $100 will be assessed and the ATV’s will be towed from the Property. In addition, you will be asked to leave immediately and any monies paid for lodging will be forfeited.
13. SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking in the rental Property or on the rental Property.
- If smoking occurs on the Property, Guest will be charged a minimum smoke damage fee of $600.00. If cleanup costs exceed $600.00, guest will be charged the additional cleaning fees. Cleanup costs include, but are not limited to, stain removal, burn repair, odor removal, debris removal, etc.
- Guest will be required to leave the Property or be removed.
- Guest will not receive a refund of reservation or a refund for damage deposit.
- Utah State Law prohibits smoking within 25 feet of any building entrance.
14. PETS: As much as we love our fur babies, pets are not allowed. Guests in violation of the pet policy will forfeit damage deposit, and be assessed an additional fee for cleaning and repair of all damages caused by pet. If you have a service dog, a therapy dog, or an emotional support dog, please provide current documentation within a week of booking your reservation.
15. QUIET HOURS: Please be considerate of homeowners and other guests by observing quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
16. CANDLES: Many Properties have candles for decorative purposes only. Do not light the candles.
17. HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES: Rental Property will be delivered to Guest in a professionally cleaned condition. Upon termination of occupancy, Management will arrange for a professional cleaning service to clean Property. Guest is responsible for cost of this cleaning. Cleaning fee is mandatory and nonrefundable. Should Guest use and activity require more than regular cleaning services, Guest will be charged for associated excess costs.
18. ADDITIONAL HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES
- Optional Daily Housekeeping Services: The cost for this service per day is: 1 BR $25.00 2 BR $35.00, 3 BR $45.00, 4 BR $55.00. Luxury Homes $100. Services include: making beds, loading dishwasher, wiping down counters, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, refreshing towels and washcloths.
- Mid-Stay Clean: Reservations of eight nights or longer require a mid-stay clean. Schedule this service once you have checked in. The cost for this service is: 1 BR $45.00, 2 BR $55.00, 3 BR $75.00, 4 BR $95.00. Services include: changing sheets on occupied beds, loading dishwasher and wiping down counters, placing new amenities in bathrooms, cleaning bathrooms, refreshing towels and washcloths, sweeping, and vacuuming.
19. LUXURY BATH AND BED LINENS: The Property is stocked with luxury linens. Please do not attempt to treat the stains but rather inform our staff. If you report the stain and do not treat it, there will not be an additional charge. However, if it is not reported and the stain cannot be removed, you will be charged for the damaged linens. In addition, damaged or missing linens will be charged to you.
20. MAINTENANCE/REPORTING: Guest shall properly use, operate and safeguard the Property including, if applicable, any landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary. Guest shall immediately notify Management of any problem, malfunction or damage. Such discovery does not permit Guest the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
21. HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING: Guest agrees air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees and the heat shall not be set above 78 degrees. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. There are no refunds for lack of, or malfunctioning HVAC units.
22. SYSTEM FAILURES: In the event the rental Property sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to TV/Cable, Internet/WiFi, HVAC, appliances, water, sewer, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, pool, hot tub or other system or structural systems, neither the Property owner nor the Management shall be liable to Guest for damages, and no refunds will be given for such failures. However, Management will make an effort to promptly repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Guest agrees to permit Manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the Property to inspect and make such repairs.
23. ENTRY: Management and Management’s representatives and agents have the right to enter the Property, at any reasonable time. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Maintenance or Housekeeping services.
- To verify that Guest has complied with the terms of this Agreement.
- In case of emergency.
- To show the Property to prospective purchasers, tenants, mortgagees, lenders, appraisers or contractors.
24. UNFORESEEN OCCURRENCES: Management will not assume liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by but not limited to the following: weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. There shall be no refunds available as such instances are beyond the control of Management. It is highly recommend that Guest considers travel and/or rental insurance.
25. TERMINATION OF OCCUPANCY: Upon termination of occupancy, Guest shall:
- Return all copies of all keys or opening devices to the Property, including any common areas.
- Vacate the Property and surrender it to Management empty of all persons at agreed upon time.
- Vacate any/all parking and/or storage space.
- Deliver the Property to Management in the same condition less ordinary wear and tear as received upon arrival.
26. LOST ITEMS: Management assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. There will be a $25.00 handling charge plus shipping costs for any found items returned at Guest’s request. Management shall is not be held liable for condition of said items. Any items not unclaimed for longer than after 30 days, may be destroyed, donated to charity, or sold. If an item has personal identifying information, it will be destroyed to the best of Management’s ability.
27. PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INJURY:
- Owner Insurance: Guest’s personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner or, if applicable, HOA, against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, snow, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner/Management does not insure against personal injury to Guest(s) due to any reason other than the condition of the Property.
- Guest Insurance: Management recommends Guest carry or obtain insurance to protect Guest and their personal Property from any loss or damage.
28. INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS: Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Management from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest or their personal property.
29. MEDIATION: Guest agrees to mediate any dispute or claim arising out of this Agreement, or any resulting transaction, before resorting to arbitration or court action. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally among the parties involved.
30. JOINT AND INDIVIDUAL OBLIGATIONS: If there is more than one Guest, each one shall be individually and completely responsible for the performance of all obligations under this Agreement, jointly and individually with every other Guest .
31. ENTIRE CONTRACT: Time is of the essence . All prior agreements are incorporated in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire contract. It is intended as a final expression of the parties’ agreement, and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or contemporaneous oral agreement. The parties further intend that this Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms, and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or other proceeding, if any, involving this Agreement.
32. SAVINGS CLAUSE: Any provision of this Agreement that is held to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach.
33. CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. Utah shall have personal jurisdiction over the parties, and the county in which the Property is located shall be the forum for any legal action brought in relation to this Agreement.
34. RELEASE: In consideration of the right to visit the Property, Guest agrees to release to the fullest extent allowed by law, Owner and its Management, members, officers, associates, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, assigns, and affiliates (collectively, the Affiliates) from all liability or responsibility of any kind whatsoever for any personal injury, death, property damage or other loss sustained by Renter, Renter’s minor children, any guest identified on this form, any guest’s minor children, or any guest or person allowed onto the Property during the rental dates due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence on the part of Owner or Management. Guest understands that this release will binds his/her heirs, administrators, executors, and any other person or entity seeking to claim under or through Guest.