Utah Symphony Under the Stars at Snowbasin
Utah Symphony presents “Patriotic Pops with Bravo Broadway at Snowbasin Resort” to benefit the Ogden Symphony Ballet Association featuring conductor Jerry Steichen and Broadway star Doug LaBreque.
General Admission (lawn seating) $20 in advance, $30 day of.
VIP Seating (chairs provided, passed hors d’ ourves) $40 in advance, $50 day of.
Youth (11 & under) $5 in advance, $10 day of.
Tickets on sale now at link below or over the phone at 801-399-9214.
Venue opens at 5:00pm – arrive early for the best seating options and enjoy a delicious dinner before the performance!
Slow Roasted New York Strip Loin $19
with a red wine reduction, served with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables
Grilled Salmon Fillet $18
white wine and herb marinated salmon fillet, wild rice pilaf, fresh vegetables and mango strawberry salsa
Lemon and Rosemary Roasted Chicken $16
oven roasted chicken with herbs and lemon served with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables
Sliced Fresh Fruit Tray with honey and mint yogurt dip $9.50
Sliced Meats and Cheeses Tray $14
See more at: UtahSymphony.org
Additional Performance Information:
- Approximate performance length is two hours with one 20-minute intermission.
- General Admission is lawn seating.
- Low chairs and blankets are allowed in General Admission areas. No other chairs or umbrellas are permitted.
- Areas for wheelchair patrons are available. Handicapped area does not have chairs, please bring your own if you will need one.
- Earl’s Lodge will have food and drinks available starting at 5:30 PM.***
- The venue opens at 5:00 PM to the public. Arrive early for best seating options as the venue fills up quickly.
- No animals, other than service animals, are permitted.
- Temperatures drop significantly when the sun goes down. A blanket or jacket is highly recommended.
- The performance will take place rain or shine.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ON SNOWBASIN RESORT PROPERTY.
***No outside food or beverage allowed in the music venue or the lodge. Utah State Law prohibits the possession and consumption of outside alcohol including beer & wine on premise. Bags may be subject to search at the music venue gate and any alcohol or outside food may be confiscated.