Utah Symphony at Snowbasin Resort
Friday, July 3, 2015 at 8pm
Utah Symphony presents “Patriotic Pops with Bravo Broadway at Snowbasin Resort”
- Approximate performance length is two hours with one 20-minute intermission.
- General Admission is lawn seating.
- Low chairs and blankets are allowed in general admission areas. No other chairs or umbrellas are permitted.
- Areas for wheelchair patrons are available.
- Earl’s Lodge will have food and drinks available starting at 5:30 PM.***
- Menus: Chef’s Specialties Grill Salads Desserts
- The venue opens at 5:30 PM to the public. Arrive early for best seating options as the venue fills up quickly.
- No animals, other than service animals, are permitted.
- Temperatures drop significantly when the sun goes down. A blanket or jacket is highly recommended.
- The performance will take place rain or shine.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ON SNOWBASIN RESORT PROPERTY.
***No outside food or beverage allowed in the music venue or the lodge. Utah State Law prohibits the possession and consumption of outside alcohol including beer & wine on premise. Bags may be subject to search at the music venue gate and any alcohol or outside food may be confiscated.